Mixing Up The Medicine is a new book that takes us all inside The Bob Dylan Archives, and shares a wealth of photos, memorabilia, manuscripts, and new original writing. We talk with authors Mark Davidson and Parker Fishel to learn how they created it.
** The Extended Version of this Episode is 30 Minutes long and available only to FM+ Subscribers **
You can order Mixing Up The Medicine at Amazon.
Mark Davidson has a PhD in musicology and is Senior Director of Archives and Exhibitions for both the Bob Dylan and Woody Guthrie Centers in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Parker is an archivist who has done archival consulting and production work for Third Man Records, Sony and others, and served as co-curator of the inaugural exhibitions at the Bob Dylan Center.
Subscribe to Seven Days (our weekly Bob Dylan Newsletter) to be eligible to win a free copy of Mixing Up The Medicine – (Courtesy of Callaway). Winner will be chosen from among all subscribers (free or paid) on Oct 30, 2023
** There is an Extended Version of this episode available. Details below. **
- Mixing Up The Medicine – Order at Amazon
- Bootleg Series Whiskey and Book Combo – Order at HeavensDoor
- The Bob Dylan Center
- S02.07 – Steven Jenkins, Director of The Bob Dylan Center
To listen to the Extended and Bonus Episodes of our shows you can either:
- Subscribe to FM+ : Click the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts or sign up here. (One subscription covers all our network podcasts for one low price ! )
- Join FM Premium: Get an FM+ Subscription plus video interviews, blog posts, a weekly bonus email and more.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Drop us a note at [email protected].